Some practical stuff:
- I believe the intention was for The Kernel to host a public vote on the entries, with the overall winner being selected by me. With its closure, The Kernel will no longer host a vote.
- Instead, the authonomy team are going through all the entries as I write. We will have a shortlist ready by Thursday 21st of March.
- We shall then select a winner which will be announced on Thursday 4th April.
- The winning entry will be published as an ebook by HarperCollins on the authonomy imprint. Assuming the winner wants to be, of course!
- All future communication will take place at our authonomy blog.
All the entries are available to view here
Very best of luck to all the entrants. We are enjoying reading through your work so far!